| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fushiki in May is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry. Circa 117.5mm (4.6in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 14:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Fushiki May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Fushiki, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Fushiki:
- Aikawa, Japan - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) NE
- Takada, Japan - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) ENE
- Toyama, Japan - 16 kms (9.9 miles) SE
- Nagano, Japan - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) E
- Maebashi, Japan - 184 kms (114.4 miles) ESE
- Karuizawa, Japan - 142.2 kms (88.4 miles) ESE
- Matsumoto, Japan - 101.8 kms (63.2 miles) SE
- Takayama, Japan - 72.9 kms (45.3 miles) SSE
- Suwa, Japan - 125.6 kms (78 miles) SE
- Kofu, Japan - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) SE
- Iida, Japan - 157 kms (97.5 miles) SSE