| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fushiki in December is cool at 5.4 °C (41.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.2 °C (36 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in December is rather sodden. A hearty 266.1mm (10.5in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 9:48 long with an average length of 9:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Fushiki December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Fushiki, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Fushiki:
- Aikawa, Japan - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) NE
- Takada, Japan - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) ENE
- Toyama, Japan - 16 kms (9.9 miles) SE
- Nagano, Japan - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) E
- Maebashi, Japan - 184 kms (114.4 miles) ESE
- Karuizawa, Japan - 142.2 kms (88.4 miles) ESE
- Matsumoto, Japan - 101.8 kms (63.2 miles) SE
- Takayama, Japan - 72.9 kms (45.3 miles) SSE
- Suwa, Japan - 125.6 kms (78 miles) SE
- Kofu, Japan - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) SE
- Iida, Japan - 157 kms (97.5 miles) SSE